How To Join
MEMBERSHIP RATES (Male/Female) 2018
England Golf and Lancashire Affiliation fees applicable at the time of joining will also be payable by the member for all categories. All members are required to deposit £25 on a club bar card which qualifies for 15% discount on purchases at the bar, this card may be topped up with further deposits at any time. Members will have full use of the Club House facilities and free use of the function room for private parties.
|Full 7 day Member 26-74||£695|
|Full 7 day Member 75-79||£500|
|Full 7 day Member 80+||£250|
|5 day Member 26-74||£650|
|5 day Member 75-79||£450|
|5 day Member 80+||£200|
|Joint Partner (conditions apply)||£1300|
|Junior up to age 17||No fee|
|Student in full time education up to 21||£160|
|Young Member 18-21||£200|
|Young Member 22-25||£500|
|Associate Member (conditions apply)||£350|
|Low Income Member (conditions apply||£450|
To Pay MonthlyFHGC use the services of Zebra finance to facilitate monthly payments, to set up payments please click the link below to access their website and follow the on screen instructions. www.zebragolffinance.com
Flexible Golf Membership through PlayMoreGolfFor an annual one off membership subscription of only £325 you will receive 100 points, if you want to play more golf you can simply purchase more points. You will have the ability to use 80 points at Fishwick Hall, your home club, and 20 points can be used as ‘flexi points’ across any of the other PlayMoreGolf partner golf clubs in the UK including Celtic Manor, Carden Park, Wychwood Park etc. Once you are a member you will have your own personal online membership account where you can refer friends or even buy more points, depending on the frequency of your golf activity. Your online account is where and when you choose to book your next round of golf. Booking couldn’t be easier. Select your course, date and time and before you know it you will be looking forward to your next round of golf. You can also use your points for up to 3 friends, if you wish, which only adds to the flexibility.
To Join Now – www.playmore.golf/become-a-member/
To qualify for Joint Partner category both parties must reside at the same address.
Associate MembershipTo become an Associate Member you must be a full member of another club and hold an active handicap. Associate Members may play unlimited golf and take part in all competitions but may not win Board prizes or represent the Club in inter-club matches.
Low Income Membership
Fishwick Hall Golf Club operates as a Community Amateur Sports Club and from 1st April 2016 new rules apply, the revised guidelines require that all CASC golf clubs offer a membership package that is affordable to persons on a very limited income. Fishwick offers a Low Income 4 day membership allowing opportunities to play on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday inclusive, the cost of which is £450. This is in line with local authority concessions providing leisure facilities to the community. This membership offer is available to persons on limited income who are in receipt of certain state benefits. Applicants not in receipt of these benefits and unable to pay full membership will be considered on an individual basis. Any applicant applying under these criteria will need to demonstrate their inability to pay the full fees to the club.
This 4 day membership provides all the rights and is subject to the same responsibilities as Full Members. Please contact the Secretary for details and an application form.
Reasons to Join Us
- Friendly Fishwick welcomes Golfers (beginners and experienced) and Social members to our Golf Course and Club, set in the River Ribble valley alongside the river.
- FHGC is a picturesque and challenging course that will test the best of golfers yet is not too long to be difficult for learners. Feature holes include the Par 5, 2nd and Stroke 1, Par 4, 9th. Some prefer the 19th!
- Access to obtaining a handicap that will enable you to play in all Club Competitions together with “Open” & “Invitations” to other courses. Competitions are held every week in the season from Major Board Comp’s, Medals and Fun Comp’s for all.
- We have 3 Winter Leagues that welcome new players and provide the opportunity to get to know new golfers every week on the course and afterwards in the Clubhouse.
- Our PGA Professional Golfer can give you lessons to improve your game and stocks an excellent range of clothes and equipment at very competitive prices. Buggy Hire is also available through the pro-shop.
- We provide full evening functions throughout the year including Cabaret Artists, Disco’s and three course meals, at very reasonable prices. To which all members and their guests are welcome.
- Golf and Social Members receive an FHGC Bar Card that gives them 15% off bar purchases. Spouses/partners of members receive the same discounts. An average weekly spend of £10 provides over £100 savings!
- Our function room is available to be used for Wedding Receptions, Celebration Birthdays etc and is FREE to Golf and Social members.
- Non members may also hire the function room but the organiser must join as a Social Member at a cost of £20. As a Social Member the organiser will receive an FHGC Bar Card (pre-loaded with £15) that gives 15% off bar purchases. Visit The Clubhouse page to see how to join as a Social Member.
- The best value for money golf and social activities in Preston at the friendliest club (in our humble opinion).
P.s. did we mention that there is currently NO ENTRANCE FEE?